Fashion isn’t only made up of the things you wear. It’s the technology you own, especially those supporting your stylish Apple devices, that should also be fashionable and well-designed. SoJones.com talks to XtremeMac and we guarantee you’ll be wanting to get in on the action after reading about it.
Hi XtremeMac, tell us about your company.
XtremeMac is the leading provider of a complete solution of Apple accessories solely focus on the Apple i-device and Mac ecosystems. We offer a solutions that protect, power and playback all the Apple devices.
What makes XtremeMac stand out from other iPod docks?
XtremeMac offers leading edge design, unique App solutions, additional technology like Bluetooth, and great sound. We spend a great deal of time understanding the Apple customer and apply our designs and the latest technology to extend the customers passion for Apple to our products. Our Tango TRX is a great example of all these factors.
Which celebs have given you some love? Any new endorsements coming up?
Not at the moment – our best endorsers for the product are Apple users and our current client base. XtremeMac is for everyone and speaks for itself.
What are the keys to perfect audio experience?
The music is the key to a great audio experience. If you design the audio system properly as we do, then the products don’t color the music but simply allow the consumer to enjoy the music. Secondly, is ease of use, people just want to listen to their music when they want with a simple press of a button or by just docking their i-device and we offer that ease of use in all your products.
The design is sleek and ultra-modern. Does XtremeMac come in any other colors?
Not at this time, but there will be some interesting designs and new colors in the fall
What genre of music sounds best with XtremeMac? Jazz, rock or hip-hop?
We are focused on providing the best sound possible across the music spectrum. Great systems sound great on any music.
So, you’ve been looking for a totally awesome audio experience? Dock your iPad, iPhone or iPod on XtremeMac now because we have ONE XtremeMac Tango TRX D (normally retailed for $199.99) for ONE super lucky SoJones.com reader!
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: What is the type of the Xtreme Mac device you can get from this giveaway?
2. You can give your answer from May 6th, 2011 through May 20th, 2011. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
3. Drawing for ONE WINNER will be held on May 23rd, 2011. The winner will be announced on this page and on the forums page (http://www.sojones.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* U.S. residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!