Stylish top, check. Killer denim, check. Cool jacket, check. When you’re all about coolness, you gotta go all the way. Why not protect your gadgets in a stylish way? iSkin has the perfect products for you.
Hi iSkin, tell us about your company.
Well, we’re primarily a design company in the fashion technology scene. We were one of the forefathers in designing colorful, protective cases for Apple products back in 2002 for the iPod, and recently started designing bags, carriers and other lifestyle products that infuse ‘wear-ability’ and our unique brand of fashion into technology.
What are the hottest iSkin products?
The Q.West Collection is exploding with so many unique designs, such as the Sling, an asymmetric, lightweight body bag that you ‘sling’ across your shoulder and chest to carry your iPad 2 and other devices. And there’s also the Razor Back, which is pure cool and which doesn’t look like any other backpack out there; it carries your 13” MacBook, iPad 2 and iPhone in one strikingly flat and organized construct. The Summit is also a high-gloss iPad 2 sleeve that looks very urban: it’s bold, it’s big and it has some serious swag.
Which celebs have given you some love? Any new endorsements coming up?
We’ve been lucky to have worked with some hip-hop heavyweights, like Kardinal Offishal and Dr. Dre, who we look up to and support nonstop. Recently we featured the up and coming star, Reema Major, in our holiday campaign; and yes, there are partnerships that will be locked down very soon.
What are the must-haves of a fashionable technoista?
It’s got to start with the right bag. Technoistas are very mobile and busy people, and we all need a well-designed bag that effortlessly stands out on the outside, while keeping our laptops, iPad 2 and iPhone safe on the inside. The right bag finishes that 9-5 look and shows how much fun we’re having at the same time.
Which iSkin product has been selling off the shelves this season?
We’ve been trying to keep up with the outrageous demand for the Q.West line. The Sling is continuously being restocked, and our iPad 2 sleeves are getting snatched up like there’s no tomorrow.
Why must SoJones readers own at least one iSkin product for their devices?
We share a unique quality when it comes to the products and devices we own: we love taking care of them (keep them looking fly at all times) and we also want to look good while doing it. We get incredible stories from our customers everyday about how their iPhone or iPad was saved from a 5-storey drop, or in the pool even, with an iSkin case on.
Still gotta ask this: TuPac or Biggie?
Biggie… gotta love that East Coast swag 🙂
Check out iSkin products over at the brand’s official website: www.iSkin.com. Or you can win a fabulous prize below!
iSkin is giving out one of its coolest products: the Summit bag in red (retailed at $95), to ONE lucky SoJones.com reader. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the brand being featured in this giveaway!
2. You can give your answer from April 15th, 2011 through April 29th, 2011. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
3. Drawing for ONE WINNER will be held on May 2nd, 2011. The winner will be announced on this page and on the forums page (http://www.sojones.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* U.S. residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!