Remember last week’s giveaway from GoodWoodNYC? Well, this week we’re going to take you to get to know the brand further, and yes, Ladies, this is your time to win some goodies! But first thing’s first: SoJones chatted with GoodWoodNYC.
What’s the first piece ever created for GoodWoodNYC?
The first piece was done by hand and made for a good friend. It was a 2 finger ring with “Ladi” carved on the front.
Which GoodWoodNYC pieces are the most popular among men?
Most of our products are popular with men. The Jesus Piece, The Africa, Pharaoh and Chief are the big ones.
Any plans to branch out to other materials aside from wood?
We implement other materials into our pieces, but the predominant material is definitely wood. At this point we are experimenting, so only time will tell.
Is there any tip on how to care of the GoodWoodNYC accessories?
Treat it like any other piece of jewelry, keep in mind it is wood and don’t shower with them on!
Okay, imagine this: a girl wearing a simple white tank top, a denim mini skirt and brown leather knee-high boots. Which GoodWoodNYC accessories could enhance her overall look?
Being that the outfit is on the plain side, I would suggest the Lipstick pendant, and diamond stud earrings.
How about a guy wearing fitted black button-up shirt and fitted jeans plus a pair of kicks? How does he accessorize without looking ‘trying too hard’?
The outfit is real plain , so the accessory should be subtle. I would suggest any GW bracelet , or 3 pack beaded necklaces.
Summer is just around the corner. Which GoodWoodNYC products will be the next hot thing? Or will there be a new collection for the season?
There will be a whole new collection for Summer 2011. Our sun-glass frames will be dropping and there will be a larger variety of color in our pieces. We also have a collab with Mishka coming soon.
We would like to remind you once again, SoJones.com readers, that you could shop for GoodWoodNYC over at the brand’s official website and check what’s coming up via GoodWoodNYC’s Facebook page. OR stalk the brand at its Twitter page. However, this is week number two on the GoodWoodNYC giveaway and it’s the Ladies’ time to participate!
GOODWOODNYC GIVEAWAY WEEK #2!
After last week’s all-male giveaway, this week, GoodWoodNYC returns with an ALL FEMALE giveaway. This is the second week of the GoodWoodNYC giveaway series and Ladies, ONE of you will be the lucky one who will receive a package containing One Love Necklace, One Love Bracelet, and also The Bowtie in Red… all valued at $105. Here’s a sneak peek:
All the prizes will have a super exclusive inscription of the SoJones logo.
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name all the three prizes you could get from this GoodWoodNYC giveaway!
2. You can give your answer from April 15th, 2011 through April 29th, 2011. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
3. Drawing for ONE WINNER will be held on May 2nd, 2011. The winner will be announced on this page and on the forums page (http://www.sojones.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* U.S. residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!