If your New Year’s resolutions include “breaking into the streetwear game”, you should let SoJones.com help you. Here’s a great news for aspiring streetwear designers: SoJones teams up with Brooklyn Bandit and we’re calling out for you to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SWAG!
In simpler words: we’re inviting you to submit your design for Brooklyn Bandit’s Spring/Summer 2011 Initial T-Shirt Collection. If you win, your design will be produced by Brooklyn Bandit and will be sold at stores across the world! Talk about a solid breakthrough into the grueling world of streetwear fashion!
HERE’S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Send in your design to info@SoJones.com as an attachment in .jpg format. You may send a maximum of 3 (THREE) designs. Please include your full name, postal address, phone number and valid e-mail address so we’ll be able to contact you if you win.
2. We don’t tolerate copycats, and we WILL find out if you steal other people’s designs. Those who send in unoriginal works will automatically be disqualified.
3. Be sure to check in here everyday for contest updates. The top seven favorite designs will be announced right here at SoJones.com at January 15th, 2011, but there’s a LOT of time to send in your designs as the final deadline for submissions is January 31st, 2011.
4. TWO Winners will be eligible to get their designs produced, with their names mentioned as the designers of the shirts. Aside from the opportunity, each of the winners will also get two sets of FREE COMPLETE BROOKLYN BANDIT WARDROBE OF THE NEW SEASON. Each wardrobe package will include t-shirts, shades and denims.
5. Winners will be announced here at SoJones.com in February, so keep on checking back in!
6. Contest is open for US Residents only.
What are you waiting for? Put on that designer hat and let the creative juices flow right now!