If you’ve been an avid follower of our Streetwear Spotlight and Friday Giveaway columns here at SoJones, you must be familiar with our favorite underwear line, BR4SS. What’s up with them this year? SoJones talked to Travis Siflinger from BR4SS.
How’s 2012 been for BR4SS?
2012 has been strong – we’ve expanded the line, added to our retailer/distributor network & have been getting props from alot of different people in music, sport, etc.
Tell us bout the new ad!
For this Ad Campaign, we wanted to inject the lifestyle element and energy that was missing from our last one. With us in the Business of Underwear, it’s important to showcase the product, but in a way that is not offensive & is appealing for guys. We think the end result came across as very classy, sexy & fun.
What about the new line? Anything special from there?
For our new line, we really put the focus on nailing some solid color ways – We also rolled out crew neck & v neck premium tees, which is a comfortable white or black tee with minimal branding for layering or wearing by itself.
Which public figure do you have in mind to model your stuff?
As far as public figures go, it’s less about the “celebrity” factor and more about real people doing cool things. Anyone can pay someone to endorse their brand, we’re looking for people who genuinely like what were doing. Our focus isn’t on working with anyone in particular, we’ll just kinda go with the flow & see what comes our way.
What are your best-selling items from 2011?
For 2011, we couldn’t keep our solid color ways in stock, so we went deeper in that direction over patterns for now.
Any shout out for SoJones readers?
Check out our brand at www.br4ss.com & let us know what you think! Our fans tell us our product is more comfortable than anything they’ve worn before & our color ways will match up to the hats, shirts & kicks in your closet, so pick yourself a pair up at www.karmaloop.com or www.amazon.com & “Freshen Up Your Top Drawer”
BR4SS is going generous for SoJones Readers because guess what: if you purchase 3 pairs of BR4SS products from www.br4ss.com, Karmaloop.com or Amazon.com, you can get a 4th pair for FREE just by sending the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you want to try out your luck, do participate in the giveaway below!
BR4SS is giving you $100 worth of prizes (that’s a total of 8 pairs of undies) for ONE very lucky SoJones reader!
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the brand featured in this giveaway!
2. You can give your answer from April 13th – April 27th, 2012. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
4. Drawing for 1 (ONE) WINNER will be held on April 30th, 2012. The winners will be announced on this page and on the forums page (http://www.sojones.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One prize package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* US Residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!