One of SoJones.com’s favorite brands: Brooklyn Bandit is setting its own high standards by successfully selling its merchandise at one of the internet’s largest fashion hub: Karmaloop.com. Niket Pandya of Brooklyn Bandit tells us all:
Hello Brooklyn Bandit, been months since we last hear from you. What’s up this season? Heard you’re making a splash at Karmaloop, can you tell us about it?
This season we released some limited edition tee’s that we have been working on for a few months, and we’ve received a great response from that. We designed each tee from in house, and each one of the designs have a complex meaning that can mean a lot of things, depending on how you see it.Our relationship with Karmaloop is great. They have a great team of people, that have a passion for what they do so the outcome is beautiful.
Which are the key items for your collection this season?
The Amongst Kings with our Lion design is a must have in any wardbrobe. It’s a very simple design but it speaks volumes. The tee has a basic ash grey with blank print so it can be matched up with a lot of the jeans you own. Also, our Grey scale snap back is a limited edition cap made from raw denim, gold stitching and detailed with authentic grey leather. The snap back is another piece that can compliment any outfit.
Any upcoming collaborations with celebrities? Endorsement deals or ads?
I cant say much about, all I can say is we have some things cooking. Besides already known celebs, we collaborated with an underground hip hop group Poetic Republic for our recent shoot. Also, we’re working with whatspoppin.net, 50 cent’s radio station on Sirus radio, we just added a new designer to our team, whom we have a feeling will take the industry by storm. All these elements are gonna make a Fall Winter collection that is going to be our best yet.
Why should SoJones readers go for Brooklyn Bandit’s new collection?
The collection is limited edition, and will be sold out too soon.If you can’t get this season, have no worries we will have our fall collection dropped toward the end of August. The readers can check out the collection at www.brooklynbandit.com
Name 5 must-have items in a man’s wardrobe this season.
It really depends on who we’re speaking about, but for me- I gotta have a nice time piece, clean kicks for the summer time, a few fresh Ralph Lauren polo’s, and some nice chinos or khakis, preferably the Gunhill denims.
BROOKLYN BANDIT GIVEAWAY!
Brooklyn Bandit is giving away awesome prizes from the brand’s latest collection for TWO LUCKY SOJONES READERS! So read on to participate.
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the underground hip hop group which starred on Brooklyn Bandit’s recent shoot.
2. You can give your answer from July 29th, 2011 through August 12th , 2011. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
4. Drawing for 2 (TWO) WINNERS will be held on August 15th, 2011. The winners will be announced on this page and on the forums page (http://www.sojones.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* US Residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!